Patriot Knowledge Online
Thank you for logging into Patriot Knowledge Online (PKO).

Home of the Citizen Soldier.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Patriot Knowledge Online
Thank you for logging into Patriot Knowledge Online (PKO).

Home of the Citizen Soldier.
Patriot Knowledge Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans on US

4 posters

Go down

FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans on US Empty FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans on US

Post  ParamilUSMC Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:42 am

ParamilUSMC
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans on US Empty Re: FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans on US

Post  Paladin Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:57 pm

They are doing their research so they can start shooting domestic terrorists like us veterans and gun-owners...
Paladin
Paladin
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

Back to top Go down

FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans on US Empty Re: FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans on US

Post  ParamilUSMC Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:08 am

That would be in line with my train of thinking as well.
ParamilUSMC
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  SSG Nasty Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 am

Doubt that the director will be doing any checking. He answers to Obama, and Obama will tell him what to do.
SSG Nasty
SSG Nasty

Back to top Go down

Post  ParamilUSMC Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:27 am

Which is how it works in totalitarian society.
ParamilUSMC
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  RhythmKing Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 am

They didn't need to check when they murdered Vicky Weaver, The Branch Bavidians in Waco, or Gordon Kahl. Instead of checking to see if they can fire on Americans, maybe they should be checking to see who was behind the violations of Federal laws that is known as "Fast and Furious". In my opinion, selling weapons to known narco-terrorist organizations qualifies as domestic terrorist activities. Whoever in the Federal government aided and abetted this process is just as guilty as somebody who sells RPG's to Al Quaeda.

RhythmKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum