Patriot Knowledge Online
Thank you for logging into Patriot Knowledge Online (PKO).

Home of the Citizen Soldier.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Patriot Knowledge Online
Thank you for logging into Patriot Knowledge Online (PKO).

Home of the Citizen Soldier.
Patriot Knowledge Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Patriot

+2
ParamilUSMC
Doc_Shane
6 posters

Go down

The Patriot Empty The Patriot

Post  Doc_Shane Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 am

The Patriot stands alone.

He is derided by those that look to the government to provide for them. His life is one of despair, watching his country crumble around him, yet he waits, he knows that one day the country will need him.

He values personal responsibility, self reliance, and honesty. The words of the Founding Fathers are his only comfort, they understood the need for men to stand fast when others fall to greed and power.

Tyrants fear him, knowing that he is right and will do everything they can to discredit him- calling him terrorist, traitor, and criminal. They will demonize him in the press hoping that the bloated population will agree with them. So the Patriot waits.

In the end some will come to his aid, but will it be too little too late?
Doc_Shane
Doc_Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Patriot Empty Re: The Patriot

Post  ParamilUSMC Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Great thread, you should also add: "Doesn't sleep at night anymore because his mind races with ways to hopefully make a difference in times of despair".

Sorry couldn't resist.
ParamilUSMC
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paladin Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Good stuff Doc. I'm going to cut and paste that onto my Facebook page!
Paladin
Paladin
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew jackson Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 am

I feel isolated, alone. I am a trained warfighter for the United States, but yet I am its own worst enemy according to itself. I am a gun owner, voter, tax payer, white, and male...so surely I am a terrorist. This is the bs I am tired of.

andrew jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  SSG Nasty Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:56 am

The Patriot may stand alone in one location, but I am convinced that there are many Patriots that inevitably will be joined together and stand shoulder to shoulder.
SSG Nasty
SSG Nasty

Back to top Go down

Post  RhythmKing Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:21 pm

The founding fathers all knew that this life was simply a test, a part of a longer road. They understood that it wasn't life that mattered, but principles. They knew that it was better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees. Though they were men of ideas and words, they backed them up with action. Every single one of them paid a great price for their decision to stand tall, yet they did not shirk their duties. They did not rely on somebody else to do the heavy lifting. When the time came, they rose to the occaision and changed the world. They made no excuses, but instead gave us greatness with their expressions. "Give me Liberty, or give me Death" and, "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country" are words that strike a chord deep in the souls of men of Freedom. They are the spark that inspire us to follow in their footsteps and be willing to wager our all as stewards of the Republic they so unselfishly entrusted to us.
It is my conviction that one day, I will face all those who sacrificed, sufferred, and died in the hopes that we would have a better tomorrow. When I do, will I be ashamed to say that I squandered it, that their cost was lost on me, that I was too afraid to raise the standard and pass muster? The time is approaching when all men of conscience will have to decide how they want to be remembered. We must all hang together or we'll all hang seperately.

RhythmKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down