Patriot Knowledge Online
Thank you for logging into Patriot Knowledge Online (PKO).

Home of the Citizen Soldier.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Patriot Knowledge Online
Thank you for logging into Patriot Knowledge Online (PKO).

Home of the Citizen Soldier.
Patriot Knowledge Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone pondering digging out escape tunnels?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone pondering digging out escape tunnels? Empty Anyone pondering digging out escape tunnels?

Post  ParamilUSMC Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:07 am

After again we see law enforcement acting as the judge jury and executioner up at big bear mountain. Is anyone thinking they need a way out of their home if someone or some faction resorted to fire bombing your home?

We saw it in Waco as the FBI burned down the building around them, and again we see it in this Big bear.

I'm not trying to justify what this former LA police officer did, but the goal of LE is to bring these people to justice, not kill them.

Anyone who thinks this is justified I urge you to watch/listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD944We9Qm8

Regardless, in a world of prepping, anyone using this as an after actions, and plan for such an event in the middle of all this AWB BS?
ParamilUSMC
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Anyone pondering digging out escape tunnels? Empty Re: Anyone pondering digging out escape tunnels?

Post  RhythmKing Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm too claustrophobic to use tunnels. I think I'd rather die fighting. I'm just not wired that way. My worst nightmare is to be buried alive. I'm serious. I'm bad about tight spaces.
I believe that this life is all that stands between here and paradise, so I don't fear death. The last breath I take in this life will be followed by my first in the next.

RhythmKing

Back to top Go down

Anyone pondering digging out escape tunnels? Empty Re: Anyone pondering digging out escape tunnels?

Post  Jerry D Young Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:49 pm

If I ever get to the point where I can build my own place it will have multiple concealed exits, including, hopefully, at least one tunnel, depending on ground conditions.
Jerry D Young
Jerry D Young
Patriot Laureate Emeritus
Patriot Laureate Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew jackson Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 pm

I've often thought about it. If you even just had going from your home to a storage shed it might be a huge help.

andrew jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  ParamilUSMC Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:10 pm

andrew jackson wrote:I've often thought about it. If you even just had going from your home to a storage shed it might be a huge help.

Exactly what I was thinking. And if it comes to that I consider the fights on, but there is nothing wrong with getting the drop on your opponent that thinks they have you cornered inside your home; when really your behind them clicking off the safety.
ParamilUSMC
ParamilUSMC
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum